Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday Weigh-In

Even though I haven't been blogging, I still weigh myself every Friday. I've been plateaued around the 193 lb marker for a long while now.  I have certainly learned HOW TO MAINTAIN. LOL.

I haven't been to the gym in about 3 weeks. My new job continues to be a constant source of stress. I am eating entirely too many carbs. I have not been getting enough sleep. I don't drink enough throughout the day. I took a multivitamin today for the first time in a month.
Every day I tell myself it will be different. Every night I plan to wake up early and go to the gym.
I haven't lost faith in myself. I know that one of these days I will get my act together. I can do this.

3 comments:

  1. you can do this, that is so true. Stress is something I am dealing with as well. We can do this and as long as we are not gaining weight that is super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... sounds like I'm reading about me! I've plateaued and haven't lost anything since mid Sept.....disheartening isn't it! However I will take your stance this week: "I can do this!" - hope the last week's gone well for you...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just coming back to the blogging world and I wanted to check in. We have both been down the same path it seems. What happened to us?? We were killing it together back in the early band days. Will we ever get back that momentum? Is it something all bandsters go through? I am just wondering what to do next cuz I don't like where I am. I hope you are having success in your life...wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete