Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Weigh-In

   Yay! The tracking of calories and protein worked! I dutifully logged everything I put into my mouth...averaged about 900 - 1200 calories per day. I was definitely less inclined to 'cheat', knowing that I would be writing everything down in a book.
    My goal for next week will be to break through the 190's barrier! Can't wait to see those numbers! Thanks for your encouragement and tips. To my Christian friends, have a blessed Easter weekend. Just remember, each boiled egg is only 75 calories and packs over 6 grams of protein!!
  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the friendly weigh-in!!! I always treat my food diary as though I might someday decide to share it with people, and then I think twice about every single thing I consider eating. Tracking sucks but it sure does work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic weigh in!!! You are about to join me in the 180s! You are doing great. I think I need to follow your lead this week with some serious tracking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work. I need to start tracking soon and I'm a bit overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's totally awesome! Good job! Congrats! I like tracking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome loss!!!!!!! Tracking does it for me! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete