Today is officially my one year Bandiversary!! This milestone makes me reflect about the past year. My struggles and triumphs. What I've given up. And what I've gained by losing.
THINGS I MISS: THINGS I DON'T MISS:
1. Bread. All kinds. 1. Sizes 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24.
2. Cake. All flavors. 2. Thighs rubbing together.
3. Chocolate chip cookies. 3. Not being able to wrap a towel around me.
4. Ice cream. 4. Getting out of breath easily.
5. Brownies. 5. Disgusting I-ate-too-much feeling. ALOT.
6. Feeling tired ALL THE TIME.
7. Constant guilt about my over eating.
8. Barely fitting into seatbelt on rides/plane.
9. Only being able to shop at plus-sized store.
10. Hating that fat woman in the mirror.
11. Painful arthritis in knees &feet.
12. Thinking about food 24/7.
13. Heartburn at least twice per week.
14. Worrying about my cholesterol levels.
15. Swollen feet & legs. Painful.
16. Feeling depressed/defeated by my weight.
I'm no statistician, but it's clear to me that the things I've gained far outweigh what I've given up. I look forward to reaching my goal weight, probably sometime in the next nine months.
Thank you to everyone who is sharing my journey by reading this blog. This has helped to keep my accountable for my actions. And reading other blogs has been a big inspiration.
Have a great week, everyone!!