Thursday, August 23, 2012

My First Fill

    So Thursday was my first fill, and it went great! I met Allison, a physician's assistant, and she found my port easily and I only felt a tiny sting. I've been on liquids all day since, will progress to solids tomorrow as tolerated. I'm looking forward to my new restriction, and not feeling hungry every 3 hours.
    Always on the lookout for good-tasting protein bars, I found these cookies in my local grocery and I LOVE THEM. I am going to their website to order a whole box of these chewy delights. http://www.boundlessnutrition.com/products/ 
    Well, it's midnight-oh thirty, and I must get some sleep so the Weightloss Fairy can come and remove a few ounces before my weigh-in in a few hours!!   

1 comment:

  1. Atkins bars are to DIE for. They have a granola bar that has 17g of protein and only 5g carbs. I also bought a Cashew Trail Mix bar from them for a light snack, and their sooooo good. A little pricey, but well worth it since most protein bars taste like crap. :D

    ReplyDelete