2) OMG I am luvin' my new restriction!! (Got my first fill last week.) I can go about 5 hours without feeling ANY HUNGER AT ALL. That just amazes me. My calorie count before the restriction was averaging 800 - 1000 kcals, now I am able to consume just 600 - 800 kcals, simply because I snack less between meals.
3) Good-bye inches. I have lost about 2 inches on my chest, 2 on my upper arms, 2 inches at my waist, and 2 at my hips. It's no wonder my clothes are feeling VERY LOOSE.
4) Is it my imagination, or do my feet feel smaller too? I swear, all of my shoes seem looser than usual.
5) Am having my son's 13th Birthday celebration at a local waterpark this year. Hope my bathing suit fits!! I already embarrass him simply by being in the same zip code; I'd hate to think what a wardrobe malfunction would do to his psyche!!
6) I am so grateful for all the support from my family, friends, and the blogosphere. Very encouraging, indeed.
7) Do I miss carbs? HELL YEAH. But I know what carbs do to me. They turn on the "FluffyGauge" in my brain which make me eat more carbs and store these as fat for the upcoming apocalypse. So I stay away from carbs. Check out the cute 'INFOGRAPHIC' behind this science on Pasta, not bacon, makes you fat. But How?
8) I am surprised by how much more energy I have and how much less arthritic (joint) pain I have, after just 25 lb weight loss. I thought I wouldn't see these effects until a much more significant weight loss.
9) I also notice many little 'baby hairs' around my forehead that I haven't had since pregnancy. These are usually attributed to a shift in hormones (that's why new moms get them), and they started growing around the time I had surgery. Hmmm interesting.
10) Looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow! Stay tuned!