Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Musings...

  •     I wore size 16 pants today, and they were actually a little loose! Yay!
  •     Saw Cold Light of Day, starring Henry Cavill and Bruce Willis. Don't waste your money. Thumbs down.
  •     Finished reading The Light Between Oceans (M.L.Stedman). A wonderful read.
  •     I really enjoy a high-protein diet, because I've always been a big carnivore. Steak, chicken, salmon, shrimp, lamb, turkey...mmmm. 
  •     How can two people accumulate so much dirty laundry? Five loads a week, really? I have newfound respect for my mother who cared for a family of five.

   

2 comments:

  1. Size 16....wow, awesome! You and I are the same age, and I am so encouraged by your progress. Keep up the good work! And, I feel ya on the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow size 16===that is so awesome..you must be feeling great!

    ReplyDelete