Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Look Back, and Forward

Here's December 2010:
That was a size 24 jacket.

Flash forward to December 2012:
A size 18 blouse. And look how much Buddy the Elf has grown!! LOL

So, it's the New Year! I normally don't set goals, but I feel so empowered since my LapBand surgery; I'm gonna give it a try!
  
    Reach  my goal weight (150 lbs) by my one-year Bandiversary: July 20.
       To achieve this goal, I've got to continue to:
             a) exercise/get a sweat on at least 3 times/week
             b) eat 1/2 - 3/4 cup portions.
             c) eat protein first, then veggies
             d) healthy snacks if hungry: fruit or nuts or low-fat cheese
             e) stop eating when full/ always listen to my gut
             f) keep surgery-office visits at least monthly
             g) get a good night's sleep
             h) ignore the number on the scale during TOM
             i) don't beat myself up when I slip/get back on track ASAP
             j) continue blogging/(it really is free therapy!)

I've eaten my sauerkraut on New Year's Day, which is sure to bring me luck this year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! Thanks for reading my blog!



  


3 comments:

  1. You are looking great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics! great progress. and your Elf is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! I love the pictures! You have great goals in place. We shall succeed!!

    ReplyDelete