Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friday Weigh-In

    I've gained a pound this week due to a lot of eating & cheating on the weekend. I usually treat every Friday as a Cheat Day, but it ran into Saturday and Sunday.  By Monday, I weighed 195lbs!! So I worked hard all week eating right and exercising.
   I'm confident that I will break the 190's barrier by next week. I've got more motivation: my 25th high school reunion is this year. I want to go back and knock 'em dead! My one year Bandiversary will be in July, so I want to be close to my goal weight of 150 lbs.
    I've got a clear goal, great motivation, and I know what I have to do to achieve. Yeah, I've got this!!




6 comments:

  1. You really do got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem very focused and I know you can do it! Just look how far you have come already. I can't wait to see your pics at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you've got this! You are doing great! You will meet your goal! I am confident of that! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a weekend cheater myself. It's frustrating to undo a week's worth of work in just a couple of days. Luckily, we know what to do to get back on track. How exctiting to know you'll look great for your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do got this! 180s are on the radar for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting and fun your reunion will be! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete