Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ten Things Thursday

1) Is this supposed to replace Thirsty Thursday? Because I am not getting my buzz on....

2) I finally made it to my weight loss center's Support Group this week. I had always wanted to go (they're held every month). Found out I'm not missing much. I get much more support and ideas from Blogland. And I use less gasoline. :-)

3) Four weeks in, I'm definitely settled in to a good routine with my new job. I pack my meals every day and this helps me to avoid the calorie-laden catered meals at the office! And I get home from work in time to make nutritious suppers every night.

4) My son and I are looking forward to the movie '42' tomorrow, about Jackie Robinson.

5) I was bummed when Walking Dead season ended, but cheered up by the commencing of Game of Thrones!! Love those shows!

6) Getting tired, completing only 60% of Ten Things Thursday tonight.




1 comment:

  1. I love Game of Thrones! Margaery Tyrell is quickly becoming my favorite.

    ReplyDelete