2) I finally made it to my weight loss center's Support Group this week. I had always wanted to go (they're held every month). Found out I'm not missing much. I get much more support and ideas from Blogland. And I use less gasoline. :-)
3) Four weeks in, I'm definitely settled in to a good routine with my new job. I pack my meals every day and this helps me to avoid the calorie-laden catered meals at the office! And I get home from work in time to make nutritious suppers every night.
4) My son and I are looking forward to the movie '42' tomorrow, about Jackie Robinson.
5) I was bummed when Walking Dead season ended, but cheered up by the commencing of Game of Thrones!! Love those shows!
6) Getting tired, completing only 60% of Ten Things Thursday tonight.