Sunday, October 28, 2012

What's In My Fridge?

So today Lap Band Gal (http://lapbandgalsjourney.blogspot.com/2012/10/whats-in-my-fridge.html) posted a challenge for us to open our refrigerators for the world to see! Here goes mine:


 

Some things include eggs, my protein drink, my son's chocolate milk, apples, mozzarella bites, my son's frappucinos, beets, lots of other cheeses in the drawer, a jar of tomato sauce (I don't put it on pasta anymore; I use it on my meatballs or chicken), my son's yogurt smoothies, various proteins (pork, chicken,beef, and uncured Angus beef hotdogs), and a veggie tray.
And here are some other items that I snack on: These FiberOne brownies keep me, er, "moving", protein bars, nuts, and I love me some Babybel mini cheeses.
What you will NOT see: bread, pasta, chips, ice cream, cookies. I simply cannot have them in the house because I know myself: I will start with one, and I will fall off the wagon.
I look forward to peering into other bloggers' refrigerators and pantries! What do you eat?

3 comments:

  1. Good food choices!

    And I'm the same way, some things I just can't have.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. I'm really in this to win it. I have spent too long being fat, tired, & punishing myself. Everyday is a challenge, but it will be sooooooo worth it to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete