Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For...

Here are a few things that I'm thankful for...
  For the best son in the world! 'Nuff said.
  For never having PB'd. I read scary stuff on other blogs about PB'ing and sliming.
  For amazingly good health (for a fatty). Maybe a little arthritis, but otherwise A-OK.
  For a rewarding career. Being a nurse isn't just a job. I love what I do.
  For the best big brother in the world. Always my hero.
  For Daniel Craig. Me likey.
  For Preference by L'Oreal #7LA Lightest Auburn. To bring out the redhead in me.
  For social media which helps me connect with family and friends, old and new.
  For peanut butter and chocolate. Individually- yes. But combined--even better.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG!

 
 

1 comment: