Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friday Weigh In

Please do not adjust your screen. You are seeing this correctly. I have maintained my weight for yet another week. Oh well, at least it's not a gain!!

Some things I am going to make a priority:

    1)  SLEEP! I have been forgetting lately the importance of sleep for me. I have found that personally, I need about 7.5 - 8hrs of sleep in order to lose weight. I have been getting only 6 or 7 lately. I will make this a priority.  Fortunately, I lurv to sleep!!! So this is no form of punishment for me. I will be a good little girl, and go to bed earlier (or sleep in later....)   :-)

    2) EXERCISE!  I have been slacking a bit lately, making it to the gym only 3 days a week. I've got to bump it back up to 4 or 5. I always feel better afterwards, so it's just a matter of getting up off my duff and going!

I am confident there will be a loss next week. I hope everyone has a great week, and a safe Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. awesome job maintaining that loss in the 180's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurv to sleep too.. and I haven't been getting enough either... hope good sleep this week helps out on the scale ;-)

    ReplyDelete