Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Who Shot JR?

    So what would a Texas blog be without mentioning Dallas? If you haven't yet seen the re-booted series, there's still time to catch up. If you enjoyed it in the 1980s, you will love it now. JR and Bobby and SueEllen will all be there to welcome you back to South Fork. If you're a new viewer, and you like intrigue, plot twists, family dynamics, scandal, and oil tycoons, then look no further. Nobody on this show has a BMI over 22, but this is fantasy, not The Biggest Loser.
    Episodes premiere on Wednesday evenings on TNT, and the channel replays older episodes throughout the week. Get caught up in your favorite characters again, while learning to love (or hate) a few new ones. A strong cast and great storylines will have you hooked (like me). Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. I watched the first one, but I now I keep forgetting to set it up on the DVR. I need to get caught up on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to catch up because TNT replays them a lot!

      Delete
  2. I watched all the new ones while my kiddo was sick over the 4th. JR/Hagman, sure has still got it! He OWNS that role! I didn't realize they were also rerunning old ones on TNT, never saw those as a kid,they were past my bedtime. I'd love to watch it from the start. My hubs grew up overseas, and he thought all Americans were like Dallas based on that being the only American TV he saw, lol. Later it was Baywatch tho...worse!

    Glad liquid diet is going pretty well!! Especially after your rough break up session with Food ;) You are doing great!! So exciting how close you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm fortunate to have a friend who had the surgery a month ago, so she inspires me A LOT.

      Delete
  3. I saw a few and they were good, told myself I need to watch them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can remember in the 1980s, my mom and I would watch together. She's gone now, but it brings back good memories for me.

      Delete